help needed

g-scaff

Reaction score
i got a video i want to upload 4 your viewing , not sure how its done,, any help appreciated

Upload it on to youtube first then post it on here. (you'll have to ask someone else how to post it on here as I'm an idiot and don't know how to)

Upload it on to youtube first then post it on here. (you'll have to ask someone else how to post it on here as I'm an idiot and don't know how to)

your not alone dass your one of many that use this forum me being one of them:embarrest:

Stick on your pc,go to youtube,click upload,then when its done put the link on here..

I can attach photos on here, I just can't get the youtube vids to appear in the middle of the screen like other people can.

Oh to be as smart as you cala, I'm jealous of your apparent ability to keep your IQ above room temperature

I can attach photos on here, I just can't get the youtube vids to appear in the middle of the screen like other people can.

Oh to be as smart as you cala, I'm jealous of your apparent ability to keep your IQ above room temperature

dass

go to you tube play video,
pc, right click on the toolbar, cut, come back to SF post reply then right click and paste.
mac, highlight toolbar heading in you tube, go to edit, press copy, go back to SF post reply, go back into edit and paste, thats how i do it, but i'm not as smart as cala so there is probably an easier way:D

Just do what I do, tell Paddy where it is and get him to do it.:cool:

is it on youtube G ?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

must be nice to be real smart cala

Chill out dude.... I have no idea how to do it either...lol...

Cheers lads

Right, now I need someone to do the method statement, risk assessment and the handover. You'll have to have a microsoft badge on you scaffold card as well lol

;)

you tube is not allowing anyone to create an account at the moment. will try again tomorrow

Mon g-scaff, I'm on the edge of my seat here.:sad:

hope its worth the wait for you

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

think i have sussed it but will attach to another thread, dont hold your breath though

Top Bottom