Help Needed on starting up

digger10

Reaction score
Hello and can anyone help me with some info - i have got a big job starting soon making me go alone - do i need to register the business and how much will the best price be on the insurances. I have got the gear sorted and the transport but its just the tax, insurance side that i have no idea. Can anyone please help or put me in the right direction?? Also i may have 2 men self employed how will that work with the tax and insurance??

Can't shed any advise, but just wanted to say goodluck, it's a breathe of fresh air hearing people set up on their own adventure in business!!

Hello and can anyone help me with some info - i have got a big job starting soon making me go alone - do i need to register the business and how much will the best price be on the insurances. I have got the gear sorted and the transport but its just the tax, insurance side that i have no idea. Can anyone please help or put me in the right direction?? Also i may have 2 men self employed how will that work with the tax and insurance??

give me a call and i will sort insurances for you. 01473 344400 Dave

help with tendering for ben bailey homes

sorry for over takeing your post but can find how to post

help with tendering for ben bailey homes i am just trying to get me foot in the door at ben bailey homes and just not got a cule how to get me foot in the door any help out there plz

Hi digger10,

We can advise you on the tax, NI side of things, along with the CIS payroll of your guys.

Good luck with it all!

Welcome to forum, Scaffy150,

You'd get more replies starting a new thread of your own.

If you go to "scaffolders forum" (or come out of this thread), there should be a button, just at the top of all the thread subjects, that says "post new thread".

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
sorry for over takeing your post but can find how to post

help with tendering for ben bailey homes i am just trying to get me foot in the door at ben bailey homes and just not got a cule how to get me foot in the door any help out there plz

Take the top people to the Euro 2012 final. Everything first class, great seats with all the trimmings, throw in a few east european hookers and as they say Bobs your proverbial uncle!!

Far more classy than a brown envelope and you can put it down as corporate hospitality!!

Top Bottom