HELP !!! need adv portfolio help

bobthescaf

Reaction score
alright lads need help filling in my adv portfolio need to do temp roof and a beam job also need someone to sign it off as im self employed. im in the midlands Birmingham if there is anyone close who could sign it off for me that would be gr8
hope you can help guys
thanks in advance

Hiya bob. i'll sign your portfolio off if you can make your way to redditch. i'll pm you my address if you can.

alright lads need help filling in my adv portfolio need to do temp roof and a beam job also need someone to sign it off as im self employed. im in the midlands Birmingham if there is anyone close who could sign it off for me that would be gr8
hope you can help guys
thanks in advance

Just get ur labourer to sign it and say his ur business partner, that's what I did. Nobody gives a hoot and if they phone him just tell him to go along with it. Simples

hey id like a digital copy of the question so i can get mine started befor i even do my corse

the hole of the advanced part of the portfolio diary im just trying to get ahead

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

i just wana look thru the questions n type up the answers

Top Bottom