Help for Heroes. Please Donate.

Dandaps

Reaction score
Hi Fellas.
If anybody wishes to make a donation for Help for Heroes please
click the link and donate till your hearts content for this fine charity which provides our men & women with the support they most duly deserve.

It is quick simple and secure you can use paypal if you wish.
Help for Heroes Click me

thankyou

Last edited:
Well said that Man...

Furthermore, is there anything that the Scaffolding Industry can do to further help our Hero's back into the civilian work place ???

Good post D ...

Hi Fellas.
If anybody wishes to make a donation for Help for Heroes please
click the link and donate till your hearts content for this fine charity which provides our men & women with the support they most duly deserve.

It is quick simple and secure you can use paypal if you wish.
Help for Heroes, c'mon click me!!

thankyou

Thankyou Stella Fella & HSWT
Good men

Last edited:
Good on you lad help the hero's because that is what they are hero's without them fighting for us we would all be Muslims or German

SSAFA, The British Legion, ABF, none of whom put a cut off point to when you've served to qualify for help, unlike HTH!

Very true. the government want to save billions of pounds a year. " STOP GIVING IT TO THE FORIGNERS AND STOP GIVING TO THIRD WORLD COUNTRYS ".

No offence taken gunslinger.
I'm not interested in a debate about which charity is more worthy of a donation. Im more interested in putting my efforts in just raising funds for a good cause. Please donate if you can and want to. If you don't then fair enough,

Well said that Man...

Furthermore, is there anything that the Scaffolding Industry can do to further help our Hero's back into the civilian work place ???

Good post D ...

Aye get me on the spanners lmao

Its not the case of what charity is better than this one ect.
The problem is that the long established charites such as SSAFA, The British Legion, ABF, poppy appeal to name but a few dont get the funding that they use to get. because everyone is raising money for help for heros because they are well advertised charity.
I dont think its the place on a forum to be slatting charites because there is alot more getting done now than there was when i joined up.
Alot more respect for our troops in the past 2 or 3 years.

Get a life fella ive been donating to good causes all my life including 3 above dont worry if you havent even 1p to each its all a matter of concience.

dig deep in them pockets

Last edited:
Top Bottom