Help for abroad work

clarkyboy_

Reaction score
Hello every1 i`m half way through my part 2 and dying to go abroad!!
Any hints tips or secrets for me please!!?

Apperciated :)

Funny guy
i`ll keep u in mind when i do land on my feet ;)
where u working just now then??

2 pies on 1 post am doing well ;)
no wonder u dont trust any1 cos no1 likes u ya bellend hahaha

My motto is treat people the way u would like 2 be treated!!!!

i love the patter on site but on here is different, ask questions expect truthfull answers with banter obv......
but 1989 get a ;ife. Troll scaff in need of a bath help the pup :D

i love the patter on site but on here is different, ask questions expect truthfull answers with banter obv......

now hang on feking a minute marra i never posted thomas cook marra vvlb did right on cue as well i might add, and to answer ya question what the fek are you thinking trying to go any were only half qualified its hard enough getting a job in a local area or in the rest of the uk as a part 1 never mind in a diffrent country so here my advise get your part 2 ya div , another little phrase you might want to remember you dont go to work to make friends you go to make money, if theres pay off theres 1 thing for sure your marra next to you in the bait cabin is gonna do his best to make sure he get to stay on and if that means dropping you in it so be it friends don't pay bills the money does

Hello every1 i`m half way through my part 2 and dying to go abroad!!
Any hints tips or secrets for me please!!?

Apperciated :)

Clarkyboy, there are a few outlets for someone wanting to work abroad, Canada seems to like our experience, New Zealand appear to be keen for anyone to help with their rebuilding program, Holland, France used to take a lot of scaffs for ship and rig building and repair but that seems to have gone quiet lately, Russia, Africa and just about any other oil producing nation would involve one of the UK based service companies and therefore UK scaffs. Quite a bit for you there to choose from but as Scaff1989 says, maybe wait not just till you have your new ticket but also some experience and you can build up a few contacts amongst your fellow scaffs to be in a realistic chance of getting a good job out with these shores, good luck.

In today's economic climate it seems a lot of people are out of work with every cert you can get so to try n get a job without Certs is going to be difficult. If u got the balls n no ties fly to whatever country u want to work in pick up the yellow pages n phone around that's what I did in oz n got a job that day. But make sure u got ur cards in place first.

My bad

I didn't mean to cause offence mate It was too good an opportunity to pass up as nobody else replied. There's loads of info on here about working in Canada, Australia and Holland, but beware of Germany and Olympus Bau, they seem to have been ripping lads off for years but some people don't take heed of the warning and still go anyway. Either way, Welcome to the site VLLB :D

passport always comes in handy ;)

couldnt resist the minute i seen vllb with a link i smelt a rat.
As already stated you cant do nothing without a basic card at the very least.try to make sure your going out with a reputable outfit,ask on here others may have had their fingers burnt eswpecially were germany and to a lesser extent holland are concerned.
The grass isnt always greener,but travel does broaden the mind.
I use to BE a right narrow minded biggotted cant now im just happy;)

Top Bottom