Hello

Yeehaa

Reaction score
Burnspw Pts con

Hello lads I posted earlier about this but don't think it's been shown so here goes again! Burnspw is a total con! About 20 lads have paid for Pts course, I first came into contact with paul when he was working for fire provision and safety I paid for medical then got a phonecall off the owner the next day saying paul burns no longer works for him and he's left him 14000 in the red! Paul phoned me to say it wasn't true and that they fell out!

I received my refund and booked a medical the onsite health solutions who paul was now working with! We got our medical Certs no problem after doing it! Next we all payed £343 for the Pts course meant to be going ahead this weekend! Paul emailed me a joining notice for intertrain the people taking the course so I phoned them up to confirm and they said its been cancelled because no payment had been made! Infact this wasn't the only course to be cancelled because if this!

I phoned paul on thurs and he said he's making payment as we speak! So I phoned intertrain again and they said he hasn't! Today intertrain phoned me and told me everything basically paul burns owes them thousands aswell booking lads in course getting the money off them and not paying! We were told oshs have our money and it is safe but what do u no all there phones are now off!

I no I should if pulled out from the start but the promise if work made me go for it! What does paul burns make out if this? Well intertrain only charge £170 for Pts and he charges £343 but I don't think many have actually done the course after making the payment! He is a total con and a compulsive liar!

Be warned burnspw come to the northeast again u will not leave! You had 20 of us lads going to that course tomorrow nowing it had been cancelled and money hadn't been paid, if I never rang intertrain we'd all be turning up in the morning

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your troubles mate,Just another one of life's scum bags im afraid there's plenty out there.
Hope he gets what's coming to him.
Keep your chin up and good luck.

Cheers mate no doubt he will try and come out with a pack of lies on here and try and defend himself but I thought I'd dish the dirt incase anybody else comes into contact with burnspw!

i done some digging on a company of his he mentioned a few weeks ago , it had been dissolved , before that it was something else , also dissolved , before that something else , also dissolved , in total around 5 companys with a short period of existence then dissolved. All were based at 5 Royal Exchange Square in Glasgow.

i actually posted all this 2 saturdays ago for about an hour , then removed it , i should have left it there.

Well there's about 20 of us payed £343 so that's nearly £7k god nos how much money he's making per area he goes to mate

I know we cannot name and shame these people on here for legal reasons,But does anyone have an idea so everyone can be warned about these scum bags.

he must have some balls to come on here , giving it big licks about all the contacts he has for work , taking peoples money then doing nothing , his past is catching up with him it seems , i suspect he wont be on here again.

I thought it might turn out like this, what about the lads on here that vouched for him?
What do they have to say?

Some might have because they got the medical no problem but when it comes to Pts course that's were the money is and I doubt they got it! I hope everyone takes note of the early warning signs and nip it in the bud straight away!

I've posted a thread about him on Linkedin, I've also said there is probably a reward for his whereabouts.

Wait and see yeehah.

Top Bottom