Hello guys !

Becta

Reaction score
hello everyone :) !!!

I'm not a scaffolder yet, but i'm want to become one.
I am interested if there is any funding for CISRS Courses as are very expensive (around £850) and that is way to much especialy for an unemployed person with 2 kids.
I live in Bedfordshire so if anyone can help me with any idea I will be really greatful.

Thanks
Alberto

Hi Alberto, welcome to the forum. Simian are the ones to answer your questions regarding funding but it seems to depend on where you live and who's turn it is to receive the funding. Good luck and hang around as most questions are met with answers in a timely fashion.

Hi Alberto, welcome to the forum. Simian are the ones to answer your questions regarding funding but it seems to depend on where you live and who's turn it is to receive the funding. Good luck and hang around as most questions are met with answers in a timely fashion.

hi, thanks for the welcome and for the tip :)
they seem to be a bit far from me,do you know how long a course will take?:wondering:

Each course is 2 weeks then at least 6 months site experience in between. It's the site experience that makes it tricky to fund yourself without an employer to give you the experience.

Hi Becta

Welcome to the forums and good luck!

p.s. love your new sig, VLLB!

Top Bottom