heavy duty scaffold

tommo1

Reaction score
Hi scaffs, I need to produce details of heavy duty scaffold requirements, i.e standard spacings etc. Anyone know a website I can get the info from please. Many thanks Tommo. Need 2nite please, Cheers

Last edited:
Heavy duty

You must be some sort of prick to post that !

Talk to the design engineer on your firm or who deal with your firm. What scaffold is it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

guymac, you obviously don't know! guess that makes you some sort of prick too!!!!

Tempers don't solve **** what scaffold is it mate

Max standards spacing 1.8 metres
max transom spacing 900mm
min boards allowed is 4and 1
max bds 5and2
on full bd lift max load 3 kn sqm and 50%1.5 kn on second bd lift

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

http://www.jadeindustrial.ie/docs/TG20_08Table1_Load_classes.pdf

take a while but it loads no pun intended

Last edited:
Straight forward roofing scaffold, roofing company needs to load it with roof tiles and the main contractor wants to see on paper the scaffold format for a heavy duty scaffold, Main contractor and roofer have worked out that a general purpose design and loading capabilities at 2.00 kn/m2 are not enough. Can't erect l/bays or similar hence they want me to up it to heavy duty and provide details of standard spacings etc. Know how to do it, just need to show it.

Straight forward roofing scaffold, roofing company needs to load it with roof tiles and the main contractor wants to see on paper the scaffold format for a heavy duty scaffold, Main contractor and roofer have worked out that a general purpose design and loading capabilities at 2.00 kn/m2 are not enough. Can't erect l/bays or similar hence they want me to up it to heavy duty and provide details of standard spacings etc. Know how to do it, just need to show it.

Ok mate see what you mean now. Nasc, Google best way to get the info you need I think

Top Bottom