Heathrow sg 4.05

Tubeman63

Reaction score
Palmers night shift scaffolder caught working on one board and not clipped on, that wasn't the best of it two black hat night shift foreman scaffolders passing the gear up - guess which one is in trouble

Palmers night shift scaffolder caught working on one board and not clipped on, that wasn't the best of it two black hat night shift foreman scaffolders passing the gear up - guess which one is in trouble

Absolute nonsense, do you know who the scaffolder wàs???

Working on one board and not being clipped on isn't the old SG4:05, that's just make it up as you go along scaffolding! What happened to him?

Nothing wrong with that... I used to work off no boards and swing around like a monkey! One board/ two boards is fine.... HOW WIDE IS THE SCAFF STEP????? My response!

My pet hate is there is always one nancy who wants to work by the book and drag a job out

Nothing wrong with that... I used to work off no boards and swing around like a monkey! One board/ two boards is fine.... HOW WIDE IS THE SCAFF STEP????? My response!

My pet hate is there is always one nancy who wants to work by the book and drag a job out

But we are in 2013 not 1989 and he was working at Heathrow FFS. To try and do that on a job like that means he's obviously stupid or doesn't value his job. If so he should step aside and let someone more deserving have it. Someone with at least a couple of brain cells.

EVERYONE can smash the arse out of a job.
Run about like a hero, one Board, no Harness, crash bang wollop.

Then again, like Tom said, its not 1985 anymore and its Heathrow.
Work 'unsafe' against the rules to 1985 standards = get a finger waved at you and a clip round the ear...
Work 'unsafe' against the rules to 2013 standards = pick your up P45 and get your name possiblly added to the project blacklist.

From what I remember about 85 Jason, no one would have bothered wagging the finger as everyone worked the same way from the top down. Everyone wants to go home but the rub is everyone thinks it can't happen to them, human nature, and the scaffs were always the worst with all the macho BS.

Good afternoon Tubeman 63 old chappie . In response to your question "which one is in trouble" I would say the person that starts the rumours without knowing the full facts wouldnt you agree. I bet from your past post that your going for SACK the manager.
While we here what postion do you hold within the scaffolding industry apart from the spreading of doom and gloom?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GZ4gZDr_Fg]NASC SG4:10 Update - YouTube[/ame]

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N3ZJKkp3sA]OMG! Safety FAIL! People working on a skyscraper with NO SECURITY! Bamboo scaffolding! - YouTube[/ame]

sg4:5 was were scaffolding should of stayed... was fine... never had any problems walking unprotected up to 21 ft and neither did the vast majority of scaffs.

sg4:10 is just a nightmare... never be able to work on price to that... 1 metre lifts or the dangerous scaff step... i beg for the day that things change...

sg4:5 was were scaffolding should of stayed... was fine... never had any problems walking unprotected up to 21 ft and neither did the vast majority of scaffs.

sg4:10 is just a nightmare... never be able to work on price to that... 1 metre lifts or the dangerous scaff step... i beg for the day that things change...

Things will change eventually....., but only for the worse mate

Surryscaf
Couldn't be more wrong they shouldn't sack any one, they are all always on about educating the work force so what is the point of getting rid of them they are just moving the problem on - Intervene - Inform - educate is spouted out all the time or no blame culture but when it comes down to it they want to move the people on, and start all over again

its a good site this forum some good some bad but when you read some threads i think some need to work in the real world as that frederick bloke says call the police

Top Bottom