He who shall remain nameless

stonedrose1

Reaction score
I see a certain bawbag of the highest order has been proverbially @rse and necked off the forum. May I be first to say:

As whispered on several occasions at rourkes drift while under pressure

dioch

danke

ngiyabonga

to
Admin fella

gratias

no V.C. but

Last edited:
Just some doyle. Eh, lad. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

tell ya what i would lmfao if it turns out to be someone else and not who u all think it is............. poor sod
Doesn't matter if it's not, he's still a w@nker that harassed a man's wife with nuisance calls because he was unable to verbally dual on here being as his patter is pish.
:evil:

i suppose .. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... so pete

im glad i dont have PALS that phone women up and threaten to burn down their houses when she and the kids are in it.OBVIOUSLY MAKING SURE THAT THE HUSBAND ISNT IN.
HOW DID HE GET THE NUMBER A WEE STALKER INTO THE BARGAIN EH WEE LAD;)

im glad i dont have PALS that phone women up and threaten to burn down their houses when she and the kids are in it.OBVIOUSLY MAKING SURE THAT THE HUSBAND ISNT IN.
HOW DID HE GET THE NUMBER A WEE STALKER INTO THE BARGAIN EH WEE LAD;)

I couldn't work out how he got it myself I asked ds but to no avail and of course that side is bang out of order hap I bumped into the man in question at the start of the year but hadn't seen each other in years so whether or not u would call that pals or not I'm not too sure but hasn't done me any harm but again the above is right out of order

bobster your brand new mate and to be honest does anyone actually know for certain if it is scaffolder or JG

EVEN A DRUNK MAN ON A FORUM MAY MAKE A CUUNT OF IT BY POSTING THE NUMBER BUT TO ACTUALLY DO THE THREATENING BIT NAW
THE FACT HE CAME OUT WITH SHIIT LIKE PLAY WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS AFTER THE EVENT IS EVEN MORE CRINGEWORTHY,NO SHAME OR ATTEMPTED APOLOGIES.:mad:

bobster your brand new mate and to be honest does anyone actually know for certain if it is scaffolder or JG

That's the bit I'm still wondering about. I just liked calling him Jason because it seemed to p1ss him off. Not entirely convinced one way or the other though.:huh:

Top Bottom