havnt been on for a while 7 weeks lol

westdixonmitsi

Reaction score
Well been fairly busy since I got my part one working at qed scaffolding on a site at its price price work so ive been working my arse off lol now im running the site me and labourer and a supervisor my portfolio done for my part two only got till april then I do that at training 2000 so things are going great :)

Last edited:
Running a site before your a part 2 eh west. Watch out boys superscaff westie's on the prowl......lol lol.
Well done kid.

Mate do yourself a favour and delete the location of your site, well done and all that but theres rats out there that will grass you up.....use your noggin ;)

Cheers pal just a chargehand but there only me and labourer and sn advance supervisor on site so its good crack basically go home when im done

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Thank you im bad :)

Last edited:
Good on you mate, best times ive had scaffolding are me and a mate left alone grafting, work and have your breaks when you like and fuk off home when the grafts done,protect it though mate as jealous kunts and grasses seem to be everywhere at the moment ;)

As long as they can get there levels down past the boards and the trannies are off the wallin front of the loading bay when the forks hit it your laughing.....as marra says god made scaffolders so brickies could have heroes ;)

As long as they can get there levels down past the boards and the trannies are off the wallin front of the loading bay when the forks hit it your laughing.....as marra says god made scaffolders so brickies could have heroes ;)

i was chris' hero on sat marra pull him outa the **** well only till the gear whent in the **** and we were off lol

Top Bottom