Having a pop

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
I have noticed with horror and disgust that over the last couple of days people have been having a go at a couple of the forum's stalwarts and most respected members namely Swiftly and Teesidescaffolder. These doyens of the scaffolding industry have been under attack from usurpers who have been casting aspersions on their good names.
This really is the thin end of the wedge lads and I implore members to cease from these detractions and keep their evil accusations where they belong.:D

No no. I say let the accusations continue!
Makes a change for someone else to get all the attention. :D

Shiite quote... :D
I prefer:
"rub your testicles as much as possible, you never know when they might stop working" :unsure:

I think it's well out of order, especially at Teesside. After 35 years in the game and being the only smoggie qualified to carry more than 1 five foot at a time, I think a little more respect is in order!

I have noticed with horror and disgust that over the last couple of days people have been having a go at a couple of the forum's stalwarts and most respected members namely Swiftly and Teesidescaffolder. These doyens of the scaffolding industry have been under attack from usurpers who have been casting aspersions on their good names.
This really is the thin end of the wedge lads and I implore members to cease from these detractions and keep their evil accusations where they belong.:D

What have I missed???? :nuts:

Our old mate Swiftly was accused of trying to get the lads working when he was a supervisor. Outrageous.

I think there are a couple of key words missing from the above. Reading the thread words like raining and grass were used. Also I think a veiled threat was also in there "cant wait to see you face to face my friend" Could get tasty , waiting for swiftys reply although I heard he's now hiding in the cabin from peach :D

I think there are a couple of key words missing from the above. Reading the thread words like raining and grass were used. Also I think a veiled threat was also in there "cant wait to see you face to face my friend" Could get tasty , waiting for swiftys reply although I heard he's now hiding in the cabin from peach :D

I know that double standards but I didn't want to give the full SP as phil818 regularly turns up on the forum after one of his sojourns in Barbados, his cottage in the Cotswolds or his bijou weekend retreat in Brighton and asks "what have I missed?". I simply wanted him to read the threads to find out for himself.

i think it's well out of order, especially at teesside. After 35 years in the game and being the only smoggie qualified to carry more than 1 five foot at a time, i think a little more respect is in order!

qualified or the only 1 willing to lol aye tell them to go suck dog dik

I think it's well out of order, especially at Teesside. After 35 years in the game and being the only smoggie qualified to carry more than 1 five foot at a time, I think a little more respect is in order!

35 years in the game , does that take account for 1 in 5 days was stood at the gates :D

I know that double standards but I didn't want to give the full SP as phil818 regularly turns up on the forum after one of his sojourns in Barbados, his cottage in the Cotswolds or his bijou weekend retreat in Brighton and asks "what have I missed?". I simply wanted him to read the threads to find out for himself.

:(:(:(

Top Bottom