Have you????

dingdong

Reaction score
Have you been loyal to your boss? He pay's your wages, so would you;
Take the p.ss out of the company van, and diesel card? maybe a run to France for the duty free?
Use gear out of the yard for private bits, obviously wagon taken also.
Lend fuel card to a friend?
Book more sq that has been done (even a super scaff could not do) Knowing the supervisor won't be out to check.

All these things I have personally heard about, and do not know anyone personally involved. (legal jargon) lol

My favourite story about this comes from my wee mate who told me straight he was pricing a job against me but as it was on the street he wanted me to get the permit for him. I asked him what gear he was using and he looked me in the eye and said the yard was full of gear. I then asked him how he was getting the gear to site and he told me he was borrowing the truck. I still beat him on price and won the job and got him to put it up on a Sunday morning.:laugh:

My favourite story about this comes from my wee mate who told me straight he was pricing a job against me but as it was on the street he wanted me to get the permit for him. I asked him what gear he was using and he looked me in the eye and said the yard was full of gear. I then asked him how he was getting the gear to site and he told me he was borrowing the truck. I still beat him on price and won the job and got him to put it up on a Sunday morning.:laugh:

c@nt :laugh::laugh::laugh: belter ahahahah he not tell lads ya were making nowt on that job coz he priced it and said he was making fek all on it to lol

Don't get me wrong boys, good wee guy and really good mate just don't think he thought it through.:laugh:

When I first started scaffolding 20 years ago(fookin he'll where's that gone) If the lads didn't want to go to the next job they would pull the wagon up to either an old mine shaft or clay pit and chuck aloud of gear in then go back the yard and tell the boss they ran out of gear,I of course got told if I said anything I would get beaten

Top Bottom