Have you got rusty sitting in your yard

gb23

Reaction score
Hi. Can you let me know if you have any rusty clogging up your yard and want rid of it. Thanks

Got 5x3ft and 2 ten fts if u want then gb

thanks mate, that will start me off - can you post them to me please ? I can start me job then

there is a firm in Taunton, Somerset...ram scaffolding, guy called Mick Rooney....
he had a shed load of rusty tube i think he was looking to get rid off last year may be worth a call...

i got a project in hand and rusty is the right thing for the job mate

so cheeky lol. Just rusty will do thanks

Whats the plan of attack with rusty tube. bet big rig has had a golden rivet.:laugh::laugh:

The plan of attack with the rusty is - wait for it - na i couldnt possibly say lol. Its to keep the wheels of commerce moving, well try anyway lol.

my mob isnt going to be using it, its for one of my light bulb idears , i have them every now and again lol

my mob isnt going to be using it, its for one of my light bulb idears , i have them every now and again lol

Hahahahahaha :idea: i get them when iam pissed then wonder why i wake up in a police cell :laugh::laugh:

i'm a bit rusty after sat on my arse driving around in a car for years and now back on the tools for the summer !

Before and after TG20:08 advertising campaign.........We at GB scaffolding are 1 step above all our competitors, just look at this picture of rusty scaffolding......Would you risk your life on this!!!!!!!No neither would i, so get GB23 scaffolding to supply your needs........something like that ??????

Top Bottom