have i been done help

scaff29

Reaction score
orite lads jst got ma p45 on friday not the best but he ho jst get on with it always next year but it looks as though the tax deductions r quite low as to the gross pay ie 15000 and only 2k paid in tax should i b seeking further advise help pls cheers lads
:notrust:

if that is your total earnings for the tax year so far then that might not be far off being correct.
what is your tax code ?

Depends on a lot of factors, have you got kids blah blah blah. If it was my p45 I would be worried as I don't get any allowances over and above the basic but you may.

on the books since june total earnings were15,120.oo 747l deduct 2342.18 i thought about a grand short

Seems fine to me. Personal allowance of £7475 per year. Assume you have been there 6 months, so say half that - £3737

Total eanings of £15120 less £3737 tax allowance is £11383 taxable pay.

20% tax of £11383 is £2276, so that figure is about right.

I did it roughly to 2342.18. It was just quickly like.:noworry:

thanks lads one of ma friends works wi inland reveune going to get her to check everything fine cheers again

Abour right aom :wondering:

"I did it roughly to 2342.18. It was just quickly like.:noworry: "

scaff29

If you have a friend that works in Tax, ask her about claiming allowable expenses.Every grand you claim will save £200 in Tax

Abour right aom :wondering:

"I did it roughly to 2342.18. It was just quickly like.:noworry: "

scaff29

If you have a friend that works in Tax, ask her about claiming allowable expenses.Every grand you claim will save £200 in Tax

:cool:

everything you need to spend to earn the cash especially your massive fuel bills and the car.:idea:

Why not speak to BetterTax?
They would more then likely give you all the answers to your questions that you wanted to know.

Many of our scaff clients are PAYE. And many PAYE workers don't know they are entitled to claim for legitimate expenses against the tax they paid.

It's not just about CIS (self employed).

Think I'll have to give you a call I know you can claim for washing your uniform but I thought that was it

I think someone may be in for a wee boost come the new year, good luck benjo.

Top Bottom