Have a read of this

Aom solution, jail him and he forfeits any right to claim of the state, simple really. Give the house to the many people suffering the same condition and still manage to contribute to society.

Aye fook 'im

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

A curly crack smoking midget living in a doll's house:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

a crac smoking midge thats what crac'd me up pardon the pun lol some more on here Surreal 1 legged man caugh stealing a leg of pork :laugh::laugh:

Id punish the little fellow by giving im 80 hours community service, to be served doing panto.... lol

specially modified house by feck can you not just give him a wee stool the type you buy for toddlers so they can go to the bog thereselves.talking of wee stools he fecking looks like 1 when he lies on the floor :eek:

There may well be a few step units going cheap on the forum.:idea:

Robbing thieving little coont , £20 for 0.17g of crack he should have been flogged and then given 5 years working with Keza

Sorry officer but i will not be going to jail as i have just got a specaily adapted new 50inch tv.... and if i go to jail Bright house will come and take it back off me ...... WHAT THE ****
If he cannot go to jail make the little cunnt pick up tab ends LOL

Top Bottom