Has anyone worked in Nigeria.

Tony Mason

Reaction score
Ive been asked to forward my CV by a company in Nigeria. Has anyone got any info on working out there.

One of the founder Forum members works out there Phil McCree give him a shout (pm) he is a good un and has helped many Forum members.

Ive had a few scam emails so im always cautious. Ive sent out my CV to a few firms so any one could have my details. This is the risk we take with the world wide web!

hello tony,
i was contacted a while ago by a company called hallmark scaffolding.
after a few emails they sent me a remuneration package. after goin through it with missus i agreed to the offer, then they disappeared of the net.
then six months later they re-appeared and offered it me again i again accepted then they f**ked off again i gave up after a while!
they hav recently got back in contact but i ignored them.

just be aware of scammers mate and check the background of any company.
i think you can contact the nigerean high commision in london for advice.

good luck
sean

Hallmark got in touch with me via email mate but I decided that all Nigerian's are scammers and that there was no chance of forwarding any of my cv details across to them. Racist? Yes probably but I know it's true.

Nigeria

Hi

I worked in Nigeria for five years for Exxon and Shell both on and offshore. If you survive the first 3 months then you will get to like it. Mind you was shot at in Warri, malaria twice and dissentry once. Having said that I did like it.

Top Bottom