Has anyone heard of the labours plus card?

scaffman21

Reaction score
Just sent a few of my lads to a site to clear it up and the foremens says: have you loads got your Cscs and labours plus cards the boys tell him that thay got there cscs cards but what's labours plus and he says its a new citb card and that need it costs £12.50 and he has just told them to leave site and come back with labour plus ... news to me any one help .... company's Norfolk homes????????:wacko:

Surely if they are only Labouring, a CSCS card would suffice?
Or now do you need yet ANOTHER silly ticket to even carry/load Scaffolding equipment?

Haven't got a scooby mate but its more then likely IV Google it all sorts still nothing just had other call off other 2 lads saying that the h and s officer asked them for Cscs and labours plus cards ... today's going to be other **** monday

I don't get that one at all. If that's the right link it's about re-training and work experience. Someone has got their wires crossed somewhere.

Tell the site foreman he's a prick and he owes you their wages for the day.

Just sent a few of my lads to a site to clear it up and the foremens says: have you loads got your Cscs and labours plus cards the boys tell him that thay got there cscs cards but what's labours plus and he says its a new citb card and that need it costs £12.50 and he has just told them to leave site and come back with labour plus ... news to me any one help .... company's Norfolk homes????????:wacko:

what card do you need these days been on the industrial curcuit for a while now most lads have the ccnsg most want cscs now so the ccnsg isnt any good then you go on another sight and they want ccnsg and not cscs whats going on right hand dont no what the left hand wants too much money makeing greed if you ask me!!!

Ya.

And we're the ones that end up paying the ultimate price of not being able to get the jobs we're looking for...

Can they not just have a FULL UK-WIDE CONSTRUCTION CARD.
That takes you a whole day to do and covers the basics in every part of the Construction Industry, from Building, Referbs, and bog-standard Sites to Oil Refineries and Powerstations?

I mean you only need the basics, as your told the ins and outs of each site when your inducted anyway and your inducted on EVERY job you go on.

Or is that too easy???

Top Bottom