has anybody heard of this

cozzy

Reaction score
I had a phone call today asking me if i know of any advanced scaffolders with a sc091 ticket and a shea gass passport.
I must admit ive never heard of it has anyone got this or as anyone heard of it let us know chaps

if you go on a gas station or on national grid your need a sc091 ticket

I have just done my Shea gas safety passport for national grid sites, not sure wot the sc091 ticket is tho

a load of crap by the sounds of it
another scam that the working man will have to buy into so that if anything goes wrong he will be at fault not the site operator.:mad:

it seems to me there is a new ticket out every day we wont need a wallet soon we ll need a fookin breaf case to carry all the s hit

Wallet not much good for anything else now scouse. Constant stream of payouts for refreshers to boot.

I had a phone call today asking me if i know of any advanced scaffolders with a sc091 ticket and a shea gass passport.
I must admit ive never heard of it has anyone got this or as anyone heard of it let us know chaps

i have 1 cozzy it lets you take permits out on a national grid gas sight you look after the working party its the same as the besc ticket you need for substations and overhead lines but is for gas good little jobs in these gas plants nothing to big not sure what the shea gas gas is for thou the sc091 normally covers the gas plant national grid jobs

Scaffolders Advanced & Basic required for a Project in Cambridge locals or travelling require SC091 and SHEA Gas Safety Passports: cv to colin@unifiedsourcing.com I have no further details on this lads, if you have the training please send in your cv job starts next Tuesday...thanks

Top Bottom