Harness has no groin straps!

If I wore one ,would defo be the crotchless one.
Has anyone here actually fallen off a scaffold?? (with a harness on)

The Standard ZT Trouser Harness RRP is £125+ vat but remember you get the trousers with that as well! May be able to get a discount for any member who is interested. Not forgetting your wedding tackle is nice and safe :) !!

The Standard ZT Trouser Harness RRP is £125+ vat but remember you get the trousers with that as well! May be able to get a discount for any member who is interested. Not forgetting your wedding tackle is nice and safe :) !!

So you are in business selling then mate?
Do you know anyone who has fallen off while wearing a harness and was hooked on?

so what stops the trousers from lifting up into the groin area when the fall is restrained!

ZT Harness

The ZT has replaced the traditional groin straps with a leg gaitor system that wwere you to sustain a fall would grab your calf and takes you to a foetal position. Therefore there is no restriction on the femoral artery (groin area) thus reducing any damage that this can cause (suspension trauma). The calf gaitor then tightens around your calf (as opposed to your groin) and uses your calf muscle to pump blood to major organs. I have a leaflet but cannot post as too big for this site. I will add to twitter @ztsafety Hope this helps but please ask if any further questions.:noworry:

Attachments

• Resting Position.jpg
    Resting Position.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
so how the does the calf gaitor tighten around your calfs and what limits the amount it will tighten?
at what speed does this happen when falling or restrained?
what tests have been done ref the tightening around the calfs and restricted blood flow to that area of the body

Will it allow you to stand up to try and rescue yourself or am I curled up like a sunday morning after a sesh on the wifebeater ?

Does anyone have any experience of wearing this kind on a site as I am looking into possibly trying them out.

Thanks

Top Bottom