Hacked Site

andyf8686

Reaction score
SF i think the scammers are onto the web site mate
christchurch ?
Lads watch what your doing when sending info oversea's these cuunts are rite into us now. ??????:mad::nuts:

ps please send bank account details lol ????

If it sounds to good to be true it usually is. You seemed to have him taped fairly early doors Andy.;)

what happened regarding christchurch,whats happening regarding jobs in nz come on andy let us know the score

John read the post its made out that fake jobs are being posted and details robbed etc i may be daftscaff but it is a play on words,or as you so kindly put it do the maths ;)

im not in the mood tonight but if it invigorates the forum for a change noise up the daftone ;)
i have been to christchurch on my honeymoon no less,and would probably like to go back now it looks a wee bit more like the scheme(estate) were i was brought up ;)

Daftscaff I just don't like the email address and there are a lot of scams going about I only asked some simple questions and still never got any answers ????
What about company web site or even posting jobs pics and I asked the name of the uk manager working for them ....
I really hope this is a true job offer as I will travel tomorrow if it is

:laugh:Aye, very good but even an earthquake couldn't make it look like where you were brought up in.:laugh:

is that the site advanced scaffolding now i am a wee bit more enlightened but for somecant from cambelltown to be trying to make derisory remarks about Maryhill is both disheartening and pathetic.i know and he knows that if a earthquake hit cambeltown the only insurance claim would be the sheeps pen ;)which doubles as a scaffolding yard

Toonnufc
Cheers for that when I looked I could not find fuuck all that why I asked it is a scam !!!
Looks like a proper company will give them a try ?..

dont worry andy it wont beat posting your own job,i dont think that will ever be beaten ;)

Top Bottom