gsk Irvine

stu1690

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for Scaffs with part 2 and T&F background to work in a pharmaceutical plant in Irvine. Ideal for local lads or Ayrshire area. 38 hour week with overtime available.

Please send cv to Stuartd@pyeroy.co.uk or contact 01294 313337

Tbh the moneys not great 380 bare week, and long as you want if your any good....

Few mobs around that neck of the woods paying price work to guys and looking for a pound of flesh, as I say not great but ideal for the right candidate.

I thought this may have flushed a few of the Ayrshire division from the woodwork, obviously not enough cash in it.

could be a stop gap for a few weeks for someone till better turns up.:D

I know one or two of the boys from round there, what about upping the cash?

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

You would get a better wage on the street round here, you would have to work harder right enough.

The rate is what it is unfortunately 10.67 ph with 1.30 ph bonus on top and you get dirty money if you work in some parts of the plant. 38 hour week.

As you say, good enough to keep someone going.

its a cracking job was on it a few years ago if there was a wee bit more on it then it would be the best job going.
i never had a cold or a sniffle the whole time i worked there while ever cant i knew were all fecked with the flu and colds must be all then pennycillin and beechams powders in the air;)
anyone local and looking to gain good experience of industrial work get yer arse in there instead of jumping offshore and getting found out

Top Bottom