groundworkers

allan666

Reaction score
is it just me and the area i live in or are all groundworkers horrible disgusting inbred c*nts . the last 3 jobs iv been on they have all been from the outskirts of durham and probably related . they stink , leave there sh1t all over the cabin , grass at will and talk to each other in grunts . are they employing the cast from the hills have eyes.

Groundworkers required UK wide:

is it just me and the area i live in or are all groundworkers horrible disgusting inbred c*nts . the last 3 jobs iv been on they have all been from the outskirts of durham and probably related . they stink , leave there sh1t all over the cabin , grass at will and talk to each other in grunts . are they employing the cast from the hills have eyes.

Now you say that...

Groundworkers Jobs Feed said:
Description

Must have a minimum six toes, six fingers and a lazy eye and experience in eating roadkill on a daily basis, working for weeks without ever seeing nor using soap and water on your hands and face and must be able walk with a limp. Will be responsible for all aspects of groundworking, including: Drinking tea laced with Scotch, sleeping with a hammer and bolster under your pillow and talking in a series of low pitched barks, grunts and whelps...

How to apply

You can apply for this job by sending a homing pigeon to Dale Farm, Basildon, Essex and asking for Seamus O'Dell.

Wage - £7.00-£8.00 PER HOUR (with free Lumberjack coats provided)
Hours - 100 PER WEEK, BETWEEN MONDAY - SUNDAY.
Location - Where Allan666 lives. :D
Duration - A VERY long time.

Makes you think... :D :laugh:

Last edited:

Then they get promoted and end their lives as brickies

Top Bottom