Green scaffolder

Gazzer

Reaction score
Alright lads just said I'd ask for some advice on this ! Well !

Last edited:
Welcome gazzer,get some taps installed,them well's are cumbersome,and full of frogs and birdsh*t:nuts:

Sorry boys green as inexperienced !! Starting tomorrow

No done a 13 night classes to get my intermediate ticket told my employer iv 2 year exp

Oh right
You'll be fine then :O

Employer will want to see your 'intermediate' ticket

Piece of piss then, you've no worries
;)

No done a 13 night classes to get my intermediate ticket told my employer iv 2 year exp

have you got any actual practical experience apart fron what you may have done on the night classes?

Can you get a ticket at nightschool these days?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Its an intermediate ticket in Australia is that where you are?

have you got any actual practical experience apart fron what you may have done on the night classes?

Can you get a ticket at nightschool these days?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Its an intermediate ticket in Australia is that where you are?

Surely you can't get a ticket with no experience whatsoever ?!
You need to put practical experience in.

Are we talking tube & fitting here
Or system

But as soon as you start work
Especially if you've blagged it
To your boss and everyone your working with it will be immediately apparent you've absolutely no clue whatsoever !

Yes in Australia ! Done 2 weeks max as labourer doing A frame Scaff , this is 70% quick stage 30% tube and fit,

Good luck then but be careful blaggers are easily worked out not having a dig jus sayin u may end up out of a job quicker than u got it

The experienced men will see straight away that you are a novice. It will be up to them if they want to carry you especially if you are getting the same money. A lot will depend on your and their personalities.

in other words take some cake in first morning and stick the kettle on

Top Bottom