Great Christmas Rip-off

john the manc

Reaction score
I t was bad enough being laid off a fortnight before christmas, but to have your wages bumped as well and a very substantial amount at that, you are taking the pi$$.

This is a firm that has been mentioned of the forum a few times, and despite how much work you have on in the new year, you are not worth working for if you continue with wage discrepency's week in week out.

Does this firm think that after 30 years in the game that I am some young kid wet behind the ears that I will let it go over my shoulder?

If my money isnt sorted out and the correct amount as well, not only I will start legal proceedings, but I will have this firm named and shamed not only on this forum as a warning beacon, but nationwide.

Give my what I have earned, nothing more, nothing less.
An overlook, mistake or cock-up is one thing, but 3 weeks on the bounce???

I dont normally resort to these measures, but this is a disgrace, and at this time of the year as well.:mad:
You have til Thursday morning to give me the correct money I am due.

Sorry to hear that John, good luck.

sounds like a trillium associates job.
if it is then best of luck getting your well earned dosh john as they are tw@ts to deal with.
offices based in cambridge.

I t was bad enough being laid off a fortnight before christmas, but to have your wages bumped as well and a very substantial amount at that, you are taking the pi$$.

This is a firm that has been mentioned of the forum a few times, and despite how much work you have on in the new year, you are not worth working for if you continue with wage discrepency's week in week out.

Does this firm think that after 30 years in the game that I am some young kid wet behind the ears that I will let it go over my shoulder?

If my money isnt sorted out and the correct amount as well, not only I will start legal proceedings, but I will have this firm named and shamed not only on this forum as a warning beacon, but nationwide.

I dont normally resort to these measures, but this is a disgrace, and at this time of the year as well.:mad:

Hope you get sorted John.its a disgrace how some of these firms today are allowed to get away with treating people like sh1t.

Its a company.
If I get what I have rightly earned, I will remove the thread.
If not I will name and shame together with taking legal action.

I repeat I dont want to resort to these tactics, but enough is enough and I am no way letting this go if there is as much as a penny short! :mad:
Its not Trillium by the way but they are advertising again for scaffolders.
I thought you would like to know.

Very sorry to hear that John, hope you get it sorted mate.

It's hard enough for one and all at this time of year without having your money buggered about with.

Call ACAS John. They give excellent (and free) advice.

Acas - Home

hope you get it sorted john , its bad when it happens anytime , but this time of the year is even worse , ive let some of these BIG firms rip me off when i was younger , and ended up strippin the job i wasnt paid for , not now but , id go legal or maybe just burn them down and take a year or 2 at her majestys pleasure.

good luck.

you hear these horror stories time and time again if this forum is to be a force for the betterment of Scaffolders then itd the highlighting and naming of these rip off merchants.
as john rightly stated all he wants is what he is due
nothing more nothing less.
get it sorted john,i wish you luck:mad:

Real bad news before Xmas ,saddle up and go after them for your money

Is it a well known firm john??i hope they can pay you,i've heard so many similar story's this year that i'm thinking many firms are struggling to pay everyone's holiday pay this year:(

Top Bottom