Google ads

Mitchells Scaffolding

Reaction score
the Google adds that just started showing up on my posts have been stopped (i hope) i didnt chose to put them on i recon it was a cyber spy getting in on this site or just me not fully understanding the system:eek:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

the Google adds that just started showing up on my posts have been stopped (i hope) i didnt chose to put them on i recon it was a cyber spy getting in on this site or just me not fully understanding the system:eek:

oh no its not

i have had to go to google ads by clicking just under the adverts on my posts and opt out of the dam things though i never opted in
so just keeping my fingers crossed that the dash things stop popping up the thing that says ad choices

Mine seem to have gone on their own accord:notrust::confused:

mmmmm
they musnt have liked you very much or they can attach to scales or they've seen that you are realy a big fish or mabe they just cant swim lol

i know having had a few weeks where i didnt visit the site i took a look at some of the additional tabs that showed up on the main page i thought pehaps they had attacked me from there

but you never know they could just get bored or only have the life cycle of a butterfly or somthin

I don't know for sure and Admin will correct me, but all the opt out will do is give you ads that aren't based on your browser history and interests - I think you'll still get ads.

The ad only appears in the first post of the page.

The site needs to make revenue to cover costs and having ads, as annoying as they are, does that.

I don't know for sure and Admin will correct me, but all the opt out will do is give you ads that aren't based on your browser history and interests - I think you'll still get ads.

The ad only appears in the first post of the page.

The site needs to make revenue to cover costs and having ads, as annoying as they are, does that.

ahh i see ta for the info :)

I know adverts are annoying but it is the only way that free websites can afford to cover their costs and make money.

Top Bottom