Good to see Kevin McLeod rocking the health and safety on grand design!

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Good to see Kevin McLeod rocking the health and safety on grand design! No PPE what so ever on a scaffold at least 10m up with no handrails and a trip hazard

Good to see Kevin McLeod rocking the health and safety on grand design! No PPE what so ever on a.jpg

We have just started a job which is gonna be on grand designs, bet they cut the scenes with our lads on it

Ha ha I caught that too. Thought exactly the same.

Scaffed a church being converted into a home a few years back. They normally cut all scaffold out ha ha.

Did he float up to the lift...or just climb the stars?
At least he didn't have to strugle under the g/rail and get that nice blue jacket dirty.

Private land, private job, you want the hse to tell you how to use a knife safely , christ this bloke built a mansion out of mud do you think I give a fuk if a toeboards missing, we are becoming a nation of grasses doing the states work for them :mad:

Grand Designs is one of the few programs I actually look forward to watching.

I love the smug look on Kevin's face when he realises they are about to make the mother of all **** ups!

You have it Joebag

Private Land..........Private Job,

We are still allowed to kill our self or use a wheelchair for the rest of our lives

But if any of his helpers were injured he is open to a compensation claim It stated on the program that he was taking payments from them to instruct them in laying cob

If your famous health and safety doesn't apply to you.

Most of the scaffolds on this type of show,Grand Designs,Sarah Beeny ,DIY SOS ect. all seem to feature rubbish scaffolds,not all the time.Some obviously put up by the builders,some by "proper scaffs".Surely if your firm is going to be on national TV you would put up the best job ever.Now some jobs are spot on but they are sadly in the minority.On that last Grand Designs the two of them where standing on beams ,about 40ft up on the roof,no handrails or netting all on national TV.They mustn't have any safety advisers on the show.

I noticed this guy did not complete the project for the cameras at least , if he had invested in some decent scaffolding and temp roofing he may have completed and on budget , that is until today when the whole lot would have gone thruppney bits up , self builders eh .

Top Bottom