Good News for the Tyne

certainly wont be sterling and im pretty sure it wont be cape . davey cairns will be running it regardless . he was in charge at sterling but they went t!ts up long ago . a lot of lads got ripped off in the process . the company died the day albert hemer did .his son took over and ran it into the ground . i know some lads had to take drastic measures to get there money.i cant remember the name of the firm in there last time but i think they are going back . davey cairns is a fair enough guy but if you fall out with him its for life like ,so i v heard .all the lads that were in there last year wil be in first so its going to be a while before any one else gets in . i am hoping to get in myself but i left when the bonga was in so dont know if i burnt my bridges . i hope not .

great to hear some good news on the job front for that part of the north east.
hopefully all the jobs will go to local labour,and to the men who need it the most.
and not to the hoards of not so local eastern Europeans who seem to get there foot in the door on most jobs theses days long before the locals get a look in...

Top Bottom