going offshore

alibell

Reaction score
hi guys ive just got a start with stork and flying out on weds is anyone else going that same day.

give them a fone one of the guys i worked with foned them and they are give him a start as soon as he has fin his offshore certs,he will have fin them next week they told him to fone as soon as he passed get on to them mate.rgb{stork}

Cheers mate will do I'll bell them much appreciated

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Internet is useless give me a million sites would u have there contact number please mate

give them a fone one of the guys i worked with foned them and they are give him a start as soon as he has fin his offshore certs,he will have fin them next week they told him to fone as soon as he passed get on to them mate.rgb{stork}

You got a no for them mate I'm good to go

I thought you were gone today woodsie, did it fall through?

No they said they'd tell me the rate today so I phoned em they said we'll keep you informed ( polite way of saying the jobs gone) so I a asked em if the job had gone, they said no but we'll keep u informed!! I'll keep pestering them n apply for others.

Kinda just the way it is out there I'm afraid till you work your way in, good luck.

Top Bottom