Gods Gift To Scaffolding lol

superscaff75

Reaction score
Here goes Then:
I was contacted by someone via the forum a while ago, it soon became obvious they thought i was someone else , so i said i will see if i can work out who you looking for.
As far as Im aware they not on the forum : all i had to work on was the following

his name was dan ( didnt know second name )
used to work for keene an able
used to work with his brother
nicknamed superscaff
possibly entered and won scaff olympics or scaff events of some kind
lives in london probably north london

Now I know he is called Danny Chappell, his brother possibly ufc semi pro
i put danny chappell in search on facebook and out of about 80 people i picked him out first time lol can spot a scaff from a mile away :toung:

Searching for him was more a bit of fun than important , but the more i know or see of him the bigger a ccok end he seems to be, obviously thinks he is somekind of iron pumping god, gangster boy , and fighter. Bet he couldnt knock skin off a rice pudding.

Anyone on here know him , could be hard as nails for all i know lol :nuts:

dont ken im super but im going to be over north for couple weeks a think do you want me to try and dig???if so furnish me with the info al ask over nort .....discreetly of course.

Can do celticbhoy, like i said its nothing important, but now i have been looking for him think it would be good to find out who an where he is at , just for bit closure :nuts:

gotcha super take it theres no rush on this dude then......take it easy fellah.

Used to work for Kane & Able, are they Adams sons lol, thats a long time ago Superscaff. good luck in the search.

Here goes Then:
I was contacted by someone via the forum a while ago, it soon became obvious they thought i was someone else , so i said i will see if i can work out who you looking for.
As far as Im aware they not on the forum : all i had to work on was the following

his name was dan ( didnt know second name )
used to work for keene an able
used to work with his brother
nicknamed superscaff
possibly entered and won scaff olympics or scaff events of some kind
lives in london probably north london

Now I know he is called Danny Chappell, his brother possibly ufc semi pro
i put danny chappell in search on facebook and out of about 80 people i picked him out first time lol can spot a scaff from a mile away :toung:

Searching for him was more a bit of fun than important , but the more i know or see of him the bigger a ccok end he seems to be, obviously thinks he is somekind of iron pumping god, gangster boy , and fighter. Bet he couldnt knock skin off a rice pudding.

Anyone on here know him , could be hard as nails for all i know lol :nuts:

ncis scaffold forum?

Top Bottom