Gls

S

sharpscaffolding

GLS Scaffolding gone good ******* ridance!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

As in waltham abbey ? John coughlan ?

Yes Scaffy i was up at his yard yday as he owes me money the geezer who he rents the yard off had the right hump as john hasnt paid his rent then i got a call today saying that they went into admin

Oh rite , still showing up as active at min ! After gear and artic trailers - any suggestions mate

yes i know its still showing up as active ive also seen and heard hes trading as another name. yes break into the fing yard!!

GLS i worked for them in the late 80s early 90s , never got what you earned horriblefirm to work for ,any idea what name they have set up in ?

GLS gone eh...?

My brother rung them about 4 years ago.
Spoke to John Coffee or what-ever hes called.

He was offered a price on a job of £1700, in which this joker John said;
"In 1978 i worked there and i earned £1700"

My brother said:
"Its 2007 now mate, surely the price has gone up by now, no?"

John said:
"No, £1700 is the price - Our prices have NOT gone up since 1978"

My brother promptly told him to shove the job up his arse, lol.

No wonder they have gone down the toilet, lol.

worst firm in london, made my day that has. Good riddance to the *****. £14 a square, £16 if it were fully boarded and this was in the boom about 8 years ago!

Send out a trailer at 10 oclock and you been stood there since 7.30 , another of his favorites was "we dont pay for returns"

But the worst was when a young scaff died i think he was only 21 , he touch a over head railway line from a back garden , what does the horrable cu nt say , " thats gonna put my insurance premium though the roof" that was my cue to fu ck of .

dont pay for returns then dont put them in , stop and start the job at every corner they will soon change there mind . same with lift heights 2.7 m max and its only priced for 1 lift put the lift in 4 foot down from the gutter . its not fooking community service

dont pay for returns then dont put them in , stop and start the job at every corner they will soon change there mind . same with lift heights 2.7 m max and its only priced for 1 lift put the lift in 4 foot down from the gutter . its not fooking community service

Good idea! Saving on gear means less walking long:p

GLS are still trading 100% there based in a village called Stanstead Abbots in Herts now.
I know a lot of small firms round that way are finding it hard as he has stolen all the local work going in at silly cash prices to nick the work.
Know loads of Scaff's who have worked for him over the years and all say the same thing.
The fact they are allways advertising for men shows no ****** stays on the firm to me.
Bloke is a complete up his own ******** prick avoid them like the ******* plague!

also ive heard that he is trading using another name now!! heard benchmark are been run by the bank

The fact they are allways advertising for men shows no ****** stays on the firm to me.
Bloke is a complete up his own ******** prick avoid them like the ******* plague!

100% agree mate.
Same thing with TRAD... every day they advertise for men for months and months and they must wonder why when they cant get a decent bunch on there.

Fukking treat your blokes good and they stay loyal and work harder for you!!! - Stupid b@stards who run these firms really need to learn some 'man management', lol. :idea:

Send out a trailer at 10 oclock and you been stood there since 7.30 , another of his favorites was "we dont pay for returns"

Most firms in the North dont pay for them either [dont shoot me im only the messanger] :sick::sick:

yes nothing changes there god knows how he managed to run a company for so long but i spoke to him a few weeks ago he denies they gone

yes nothing changes there god knows how he managed to run a company for so long but i spoke to him a few weeks ago he denies they gone

Hes a prick.
Why, when hes 'apparently' an old Scaffolder himself, does he treat so many of his fellow Scaff's like shiit?
I mean theres being a boss and not taking any crap, like a Scaffolder shouldn't have to and theres just being plain horrible.

I cant understand why he is and has been a total tw@t for so many years... :huh:

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha he got knocked out one xmas at a night club in North London by some little Chav geezer , he was giving it all the big one and some of his lads where in there and saw the whole thing , TOSSER

Top Bottom