Gloucestershire Incinerator Planning Application Knock Back

yatesie

Reaction score
What is the world coming to? £500m Gloucestershire Incinerator planning application has been knocked back.
For one i would back it all the way, not only will this create hundreds of jobs for the local economy, including us Scaffolders, cheaper electric, and no smelly holes in the ground.
The Site is in the middle of nowhere and you get do goodie people who have no clue campaigning against it.
OK it's a big structure, but the way it has been designed it would fit in the middle of nowhere land.
Do Gooders saying, (i Quote) "its bigger than Gloucester Cathedral". So F***ing what, Give them a choice i say an Incinerator to create jobs and boost local economy, or a f***ing great big smelly hole it the ground with dump trucks running 24/7. Which would you choose?? Makes my blood boil:mad::mad:

Javalin Business Park between Stonehouse & Quedgeley would have been a good one to get on

We get it a lot up here as well Yarsie, FFS the whole area is fekin green belt but we still need jobs. The do gooders round here 9 times out of ten are in comers.

some people are so blind, amo mostly Authors, and 1 hit wonders down here, oh and horsie people

who got the job..

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

yatesie do u work for local scaffolding firm..

Not been awarded yet mate,

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Balfour main contractor

Top Bottom