Give us a job

scafman

Reaction score
Hi all does any one know any thing about working on the oil rigs I am a Advanced Scaffolder just do my BOSIET & MIST looking to get on a rig any infomation or help on who to contact would be great:sad::sad:

I take it I have read that right and done your training, if not there are some cracking deals on at the minute. Unfortunately if you are just waiting on a kick in, there are no shortcuts as there's more men than jobs. Took me about a year of trying to get a start without connections so if you don't know anyone just keep hitting the usual big hitters and perseverance will pay eventually.

Best advice i can give is dont give up bombard them ( cape stork salamis)with emails on a daily basis phone every day dont get dishartend u will get a start sooner or later.good luck pal.

Try Norisol in the Norwegian sector. Can be a good way offshore through the backdoor.

Hey,
If any of you good chaps out there could throw some advice my way, I would be very grateful.

I'm a 28 year old part two Scaff, undergoing my advanced with full survival & boat transfer blah blah blah.
I've been trying for 16-17 months to get that first trip away offshore, be it platforms or wind farms, but to no avail.
It seems experience is key, as opposed to giving some one a chance to gain any experience.
Is there anybody having or had similar issues & can maybe give some good advice.
I'm all ears.
Many thanks.

Top Bottom