Getting abroad

RossC

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction of scaffolding abroad, really wanna work abroad and probaley think about emmigrating

21 yrs old
part 2

thanks

Can anyone point me in the right direction of scaffolding abroad, really wanna work abroad and probaley think about emmigrating

21 yrs old
part 2

thanks

There is a few lads on here who work abroad, they will probably give you the advice your looking for. Best of luck.

Hello mate.

Other then goooooogle searching 'Scaffolding Jobs Overseas/Abroad' or getting your Offshore Survival and working for one of the big three, ie: Cape, Salamis or RBG RigBlast, you could try this site:

British Ex-Pats.com. (Click here).
Its a site that is packed full of info, for emigrating abroad and working overseas.

Failing that, SGB/Cape was looking for qualified British Scaffolders to move to South Africa on a long-term Temporary to Permanent basis.
They offered me a job a few months ago as a Contracts Manager, but i turned it down, as they was being shady over the money :suspicious: and ive just had a little Daughter born less then a year ago and didnt wanna miss her growing up.

SGB/Cape (SGBCape - South Africa)

Give them a try, you might be what they are looking for.

I hope this helps.
Good luck mate.

Jay.

well done rigger great responce,cant ask for any more than that.
as your only 21 you could do the 1 year young persons visa to oz its not that hard at your age

Wouldnt bother mate,been in spain 8 yrs,fannys fantastic,beers freezing,8 mths of sun...but monies not great,still ill battle on..:D

try hertel they have jobs in aserbijan amd rbg has jobs in kazakhstan i just finished there and the money is first class

Good luck, am in the middle east but all the positions are not on the spanners, try oil and gas web site.

anyone out there translate this offer i have had sent to me.

HOME
OIL AND GAS JOBS
CANDIDATE REGISTER
CV/RESUME TIPS
LINKS
CONTACT US
TELL A FRIEND
WHY REGISTER

Middelbaar Veiligheidskundige - MVK - Zuid Holland job in Netherlands

Apply

Rate

€1 - €2 per hour

Type

Contract

Netherlands

Region

Rotterdam

Required Residency

Europe

Posted By

Progressive URL Broadbean

Date Posted

08 Sep 2011

Expiry Date

15 Sep 2011

Job Reference

40992_61489progr_130

Job Description

Namens een van onze partners zijn wij urgent op zoek naar een Middelbaar Veiligheidskundige voor een project in Zuid Holland.

De job:

* de H&S plannen en de risicoanalyses van de contractant controleren en afstemmen op het project H&S plan
* Dagelijkse veiligheidsrondgangen
* Deelnemen aan het opmaken van de veiligheidspresentatie/film voor nieuwe werknemers op de site
* In het licht van de veiligheidsproblematiek de dagelijkse planning van de verschillende werkzaamheden opvolgen
* Ingeval van een ongeval of incident, de projectleiding assisteren bij de onmiddellijke te nemen acties

Over Jou:
* Je hebt 2 jaar ervaring als veiligheidskundige
* Je bent in bezit van een MVK diploma
* Je hebt een goede beheersing van de Nederlandse taal en Engelse taal

Wij Bieden:
* Directe introductie bij de lijnmanager
* Direct starten
* Contract van 4 maanden

Interesse? Beschikbaar? Meld je aan via de LINK en Ben Roz van Progressive neemt contact met je op.

Keywords: HSE, QHSE, EHS, MVK, Middelbare Veiligheidskundige, Veiligheid, Safety, SHEQ, SHE, Ben Roz, HSE, QHSE, SHEQ, HSE Engineer

Qualifications

European Engineer or equivalent

Contact them if you are interested and available.
4 months contract.
Immediate start.
2 years experience as safety officer. Must have MVK qualification.
Should be able to understand Dutch and English,
Will be doing new start inductions.Assisting project manager in case of accidents.
Daily safety walks, risk assessments and the general crap these safety men do.
ONLY PEOPLE WITH NO EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN HEAVY INDUSTRIAL OR CIVIL CONTRACTS SHOULD APPLY.
Ok i made the last line up.

thanks mate, reason they sent it in dutch to see if i would reply in dutch,took me yrs to speake english,to old to learn another language

Hello mate.

Other then goooooogle searching 'Scaffolding Jobs Overseas/Abroad' or getting your Offshore Survival and working for one of the big three, ie: Cape, Salamis or RBG RigBlast, you could try this site:

British Ex-Pats.com. (Click here).
Its a site that is packed full of info, for emigrating abroad and working overseas.

Failing that, SGB/Cape was looking for qualified British Scaffolders to move to South Africa on a long-term Temporary to Permanent basis.
They offered me a job a few months ago as a Contracts Manager, but i turned it down, as they was being shady over the money :suspicious: and ive just had a little Daughter born less then a year ago and didnt wanna miss her growing up.

SGB/Cape (SGBCape - South Africa)

Give them a try, you might be what they are looking for.

I hope this helps.
Good luck mate.

Jay.

thanks alot mate just what sort of information ive been looking for

and thanks to everyone else for the info

Top Bottom