get me back to work

marra watson

Reaction score
well thats it had 4 days of crimbo over and done with now what the fuk to do ........ get me back to work b4 i crack up

Same here if I spend much more time with this fecken old battle axe I will crack up the old hen is doing my nut in heads a shed already

Can't understand why anyone is gagging to back to work, I really can't. Take allsorts I suppose.

I had 2 weeks off before this one and I've got next week and that still aint enough mate lol

Work all year and that's ur reward me thinks only perk of paye bit of holiday

I had 2 weeks off before this one and I've got next week and that still aint enough mate lol

Work all year and that's ur reward me thinks only perk of paye bit of holiday

I'm on CIS so we don't get paid, but I'm loving the time off. had a great xmas with the family, get to spend some quality time with my son, been to see my goddaughter today. i can think of a 1000 better things to do than spend 10 hours out in the freezing fookin cold putting scaffolding up!

Here here gunslinger man after my own heart, I'll happily not go back till easter time, will I see you on nights in 2014 loading/unloading lorries lol?

Here here gunslinger man after my own heart, I'll happily not go back till easter time, will I see you on nights in 2014 loading/unloading lorries lol?

Got my ssmts for unloading/loading lorries now mate, I'll just standing over people making sure they do it right!;-)

Can't understand why anyone is gagging to back to work, I really can't. Take allsorts I suppose.

It's a British thing gunslinger. Spend all year moaning about working then have a holiday and moan about that. Spend all year moaning about the rain and cold then complain it's too hot when the sun pokes it's head out in July

Those that moan are obviously not happy in life fred.
Me..get on with it, die if you worry die if you dont, make the most of it and be happy.

Well said scaffy accept it for what it is and quit the bitching. We all still get up and go to work anyway so why moan

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom