Gatwick - Pier 1

scaffman321

Reaction score
Any body know who has got this job as it must be due to man up shortly, I've seen Tone & Palmers vans about there but can't find a contact number

Have been told Tone have got it does any one know who's dealing with it from Tone and what they like to work for.

Heard its between Tone and a firm called D&B - you need to get hold of a bloke called collier at Tone - look the number up on the internet

ive heard its between D&B and Harscos.
D&B are working for VINCI down at Gatwick already and doing a good job so they are in pole position but HASCO have come in very cheap as they need the work

ive heard its between D&B and Harscos.
D&B are working for VINCI down at Gatwick already and doing a good job so they are in pole position but HASCO have come in very cheap as they need the work
Base plates down Monday. Brogans standards plumbed up to attention
Job being managed by a Mr P Morgan. Straight from the horses mouth.

According to my mate Johno D@B have done couple of small jobs on their already so looks like its going that way. Though he has said Harsco are sniffing around

Ask your mates wobbly willy or Bonaparte job not come out yet too big for one firm

Have you got any mates

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Got his name wrong

I heard that Harsco got the job and they're paying £300 a shift plus digs.

Ha, this vancouver guy is just a bampot, pure and simple.
Cant he ever answer a reply maturely like?

Still calling me jason too.
Not the sharpest tool in the box, ha.

Anyway ahem, £300 a shift, not to be sniffed at that.

Top Bottom