Gas Terminal Shetland

Reaction score
I'm enquiring if any body has any information about when theTotal gas terminal in Shetland get!s started & who has the contract,maybe give the place an other shot,worked on Sullomvoe for 7years in the 80s with Deborahs & SGB.

delayed a year mate,the ground works are done just waiting to hear when its kicking off,who you on with up peterhead mate plenty happening up there just ow with the 4 terminals,ps salamis got the new line job.

Started with RBG this morning on the Total Site transferred from offshore,put home after a couple of hours due to snow.what job has Salamis got?

the voe mate,that the decommission job you got on this morn?richard colhoune or ozzy on there??

So there's more decommissioning at the vow,no Ozzys offshore & I haven't seen Richard for a long time,only boys I really know are John Waddel & Andy Dunlop.

waddle drinks in cafe rio,glasgow lad i know him he got laid off up there after 20 year on one site didnt he,no salamis have the new build at the voe,theres a decommission up peterhead think rgb got it too.ozzys a got sort spent bit of time with him in the waverly.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

didnt know aberdeen had a powerstation nearest a thought was peterhead c&d cape and local mob usualy in there i think maybe wrong mate.

that will be the one :laugh: used to know one of the gaffers sons in charge of scaffold on there he lives near me , call him hill dont know his fathers first name might be kevin

the offical names bodem power station never had the pleasure as of yet,not a job you want this time of year lol.

Northern platforms,local company in boddam I think,power station has applied for carbon catchment job but that's pie in the sky at present,don't know nothing about eny decommissioning job around here yet.

yea one of the gas terminus is up for decom mate,snow bad up there then just now?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

ill pm you later got some details for the voe,just not a start date,john jamison still up there he jumped when salamis won the tender over cape.think when it starts its going to be an accomm barge mate.

Could be the millar plant on the Total getting decommissioned,I. Knew John Jamieson when I worked at the voe in the past,& yes the weather is crap deep snow,hear from you later Cheers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom