garry adams

dave b 2

Reaction score
i thought id say this merry christmas and a happy new year to all your family garry where ever you are wwwwwwwoooooooooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:love:

Davie Lad how things wi you M8

My brother views the site as a guest and he couldni believe it when he saw your post, he's just off the fone tellin me.

Firsly Dave, Im so touched and thank you for your Christmas message, Iv nae been on the site for a few months, went into a tail spin M8, had some bad sh!t goin down for a while, BUT, your wee message may just be the thing to get me going again, thanks...March or Die eh M8.

A Merry Christmas to you and your too my Friend and a happy new year ana...

Whilst Im in the room may I extend the Seasons Greetings to one and ALL, just remember the reason for the season.

Thanks again Dave M8, you'v just woke me up to what this site is all about, Brothers helping each other, NOW where did I put my feckin tartan banners.

Great to hear you are O.K mate.

Hope you have a good one & a better new year.

You have my number if you need to talk, maybe in the new year.

You have missed a lot. :D:nuts:

Regards Stewart

ragscaff

Thanks for that, and all the best for the Festive Season to you and your also.

Normal service will resume as soon as possible, do you still want me to proceed with Hilti ???

Im away to catch up with the posts, I see the Boys have been busy with the rankings LOLooo

Garry...

Hilti is your baby & I am here to help you with that.

Let me know when you want to continue with it bud.

hello garry dont mean 2 sound gay or anything but ive missed you your the voice that keeps me up and going m8 yeah im fine pal glad you;ve woke up you have been sleep 4 2 long m8 i have been asking about you and yes one 4 all all 4 1 pal dont you go quite again

Davie

It nithin ti di wi being soft M8, it's called Brotherly love M8.

What have you been up to ???

i no m8 nothin much just surfin the steel as you would say still trying the offshore lark hopefully the new year is my year HOPE apart from that ive been grafting in wales for a firm called connollys my old firm has been on blower 2 go back and selafield have sent my pass papers back 5 times yes 5 times over stupid stuff but the firm ave rang and they say i should be with them middle of jan pal but to be honest theres that much ive been offered in new year my heads in a spin lol wot have you been up to ?????????????

Dave

Looks like yer a popular Man, watch what yer deein though, as you know from past experience they offer you the Moon just to get you on board then feck you off when the work dries up.

Iv been building my body weight back up ( Christmas is the time ti do it eh lolooo) my Brother Glen ( hes a Scaff ana ) are lookin at some opportunities for the new year, nothin confirmed yet.

Do you have all your Offshore Certs + Medical ???

Dave

Looks like yer a popular Man, watch what yer deein though, as you know from past experience they offer you the Moon just to get you on board then feck you off when the work dries up.

Iv been building my body weight back up ( Christmas is the time ti do it eh lolooo) my Brother Glen ( hes a Scaff ana ) are lookin at some opportunities for the new year, nothin confirmed yet.

Do you have all your Offshore Certs + Medical ???

yeah i no iam on the ball and i have my eyes wide open pal good to hear youve been building your body weight back up and also you've got stuff lined up yes got bosiet medical and mist all up 2 date and quite a while left on them mate:cool:

Davie

Aye, I was lookin at Offshore, Decomm Pro's, nae sure if it's worth the hassel though.

Was at St Fergus workin wi a Norski Firm usin Alustar, pritty niffty stuff for system, a wee Decom Job on Total oiler Hoose.

very nice m8 the system sounds nice would'nt mind a shot at that like offshore is my dream dont no why but allways had the dream u never no till you try it i think its the lifestyle and your not in the rat race that has become scaffolding ?????????????

Davie
Alustar is all over Scandanavia and in the Offshore Norwegian Sector, Alustar has been used in the Offshore UK Sector too, however, as far as I know its the first time that its been used in an onshore Oil and Gas Site in any great quantity.

sounds like the way forward m8 my lad has got me tracking santa on norad pmsl hes one excicted little kipper hopefully i might get a shot of working with that system next year i hope so glad 2 see you back garry im sure you have a lot of catching up to do by the way paddy has a obbsesion with carol vordaman and so do i im sure he will b made up your back in the land of the sf allways in my thoughts gaz

Davie

Well we just have to wait and see what Santa brings for you, perhaps a sh!t load of Alustar :eek:

Aye, M8 were all still wee Lads at heart we'll all be trackin Santa 2nite, mind and get yer wee Son ti put out a drink and a mince pie for Santa and dont forget a carrot for Rudie LOLOOO ho ho ho wwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh:nuts:

aye i hope so all out 4 santa mate i said paddy would be made up wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ps i wish 4 carol oh yes please santa i have been really good this year honest pmsl

Salutations

Paddy M8

Wae aye lad its good ti be back marra, I was a wee bit lost for a while but good ti be back, thanks for the welcome mi auld Pal.

and whats all this Iv been readin aboot folk cain yi Granda, is that all the youn'ins windin you up.

Iv a lot O catchin up ti di on some of these posts M8, we'll hiv a wee blether very soon, thanks Paddy M8...

Fae yer Pal in the Frozzzen North.

Gaz...

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Davie

ti cana get Carol, she's destined for Paddy's Stocking ;)

:toung:
Paddy M8

Wae aye lad its good ti be back marra, I was a wee bit lost for a while but good ti be back, thanks for the welcome mi auld Pal.

and whats all this Iv been readin aboot folk cain yi Granda, is that all the youn'ins windin you up.

Iv a lot O catchin up ti di on some of these posts M8, we'll hiv a wee blether very soon, thanks Paddy M8...

Fae yer Pal in the Frozzzen North.

Gaz...

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------[/
Davie

ti cana get Carol, she's destined for Paddy's Stocking ;)

no shes mine we can share pmsl

Davie

What if we made Carol V blow up Dolls, but Paddy M8 get the original :nuts:

Top Bottom