Galvanised roofing sheets

Paul Andrews
Andrews & Bowhill
Essex

Cheap as chips new sheets , text him he is in greece at min

....., buys them from paul andrews bit like most of other dealers in south

I see a firm last week using sheets 5m long I stopped and asked how much he said £25 each he drove from London to Birmingham to get them ,less sheeting clips less labour getting them up but what happens in the wind???

i seen a similar thing G-scaff but the lads where using the box profile sheets about 5m long and what they where doing was screwing them into boards clipped beside the purlins , it did look tidy when they had finished.

Are they the type of sheets that sheeters use on warehouse type buildings

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

All scaff is right about paul Andrews I've bought in the past from there but I think he as down sized a bit latley

i seen a similar thing G-scaff but the lads where using the box profile sheets about 5m long and what they where doing was screwing them into boards clipped beside the purlins , it did look tidy when they had finished.

Ffs we were doin that 25 years ago. I thought thats why they developed wiggly clips lol

aye 5m sheets miles quicker than the 8ft yans onyl need 1 sheet rather than to and then its getting them up av a look in the albums of our jobs with it on btu if the wind catches yan of them 5m its game over ya picking it bakc up ahahahah

Gary u are correct .... Allways on holliday that man , how i wish i was rich ha ha

Was up there today bout 100 packs of tins and 10 ton of tube - well downsized

Gary u are correct .... Allways on holliday that man , how i wish i was rich ha ha

Was up there today bout 100 packs of tins and 10 ton of tube - well downsized
I went there for boards 2 weeks ago he had none and for b plates none ,went to allan instead he as got quite a bit stock .
I bet paul was on holiday flying choppers

Very true boston allways got stock , in there every other day and most weekends

They are both equally as dear tho ha

Got a bit of tube out of paul for .65 today so if you want any 6/8/13/14ft better be quick as thats all thats there !!

Him and kenny got me off the ground in 1996 so il allways spend my money with paul if he has the stock - miserable git !

Top Bottom