galesforce winds forecast for tomorrow

scaff29

Reaction score
so big winds up north tomorrow sum bridges gettin closed to all traffic from 3pm anyone worried if there top lift of boards will fly about glasgow town centre :worried:

i'm always worried but you do what you think and hope it's enough. We spent most of the day today checking one job in particular which is right next to the sea making sure all the ties are still in place, re-fixing the netting and making sure all boards were fitted with retainers. Not a lot more you can do after that but pray.:worried:

happy days not many bosses brave enough to do that hope workface is safe and tidy lad
:toung:

I sent the boy's home around 10 this morning but told them to keep their phones on just in case of a call out. Really bad here but still hopeful of missing the worst of it.

got sent home at first break from job in lanarkshire real stormy scarey weather was feeling it driving back home on m74 to glasgow in swedish tank called a volvo wouldnt of liked to been in hgv or in a wee corsa or something like that was just doing safety works tho

Whats the wind speed where you are aom

49-64 but with a warning the worst has yet to come. The sea state is huge and is already trying to claim a hotel lying in a valley just outside Tarbert. A day for the fire and the forum.:cool:

why is it when you have got two roofs to complete before we break up, we get this!!! SOD LAW.

Lol I had leg up with front and back chimneys to do today. Oh well maybe in the new year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always the same clarky if not to windy for sheeting it fukcing raining :mad:soaked to the bone and if its to sunny the reflection hurts eyes unless u have ur shades wi ya lol wots best condition for temp roofs overcast yeeaah

Top Bottom