fust week back

marra watson

Reaction score
well thats the fust week back done, the cracks good althow i think i must of talked to me sell for the first two days just nodding of the heed in agreement dont think they had a clue wtf i was saying or what ot ment other than marra, learnt few other ways to skin the cat. nice larl jobs not the usuall brikies lifts and bashing about. and more to the point do it right do it once. all in all seem a godd larl firm works good and cracks good :cool:

Good to hear its working out Marra , you surprised they aint got a scooby what your on about , taken me a year and i still cant work it out sometimes :laugh::laugh:

Well done Marra!! Remember every week's a bonus!!

good to hear its working out marra , you surprised they aint got a scooby what your on about , taken me a year and i still cant work it out sometimes :laugh::laugh:

had to slow me talking down but still left the local dialect in no the wiser lol there getting to gripps with it now lol

Well done marra, just slow down as much as you can, I have to do it myself when dealing with others and when I catch myself I sound like a right tw@t.

Well done marra, just slow down as much as you can, I have to do it myself when dealing with others and when I catch myself I sound like a right tw@t.

ahaha you feel like your taking the **** talking to people slow i like been realy broad on the fone to companies they soon give up and put the fone down on me lol. althow they seem to have a new tact had a few ringing me off a mobile nuber and asking for sutch and sutch i tell them they got the rong number and then they say well seen as your on the fone have you been sold ppi have you had a slip trip fall have you been in the sun to long the list s endless lol

Yes, it has it's benefits at times. Fine when you are at home but as you are in the strange patch, it's up to you to be understood, no matter how much of a tw@t you think you sound like, not easy like but they will soon get you. Either that or you could text them.:laugh:

So true lads,havin to slow down when off the manor. imagine all the forum regulars meeting each other having a chat for the first time. ehhhh! come again a bit slower.lol:laugh:

A total fekin nightmare Frederik, we would need wi fi so we could talk to each other.:laugh:

So true lads,havin to slow down when off the manor. imagine all the forum regulars meeting each other having a chat for the first time. ehhhh! come again a bit slower.lol:laugh:

our lass is allways saying that to me youd think after 4 years she would under stand me while were in the middle of it lol

A total fekin nightmare Frederik, we would need wi fi so we could talk to each other.:laugh:

nar we all know the international hand sign for pint lol

a week of picking up fittings eh mate. must have done nout cos ya spent all week on facebook!

awey to fek laptop was down......batteyr came loose been on fone to insurance and warrenty people so fort ad try taking battrey out and back in and hey it work so no i aint been on fb all week lol (if i was labing on you ad maby only need to pic up 4 or 5 fittings a day ya useless fekers if they were can then fair enough lol )

not even 4 or 5 marra

id have estimated the correct ammount of gear before a started,

im off anyhow im pissed nd cant see the screen haha.

party time!

Top Bottom