funeral of harry jones

crunch1774

Reaction score
hi everyone

anybody that knows harry jones the scaffolder that was killed onsite in liverpool his funeral is too be held at Address: Lower Leigh Rd, Westhoughton, Bolton, United Kingdom BL5 2EHd on 13 th of september at 1.30pm and the cremation is to be held at Address: Lovers' Ln, Atherton, Manchester M46 0PZ at 2.30 pm and the wakes will be at the rose hill tavern leigh rd westhoughton BL52JZ my family would like too thank everyone for there support in these times

Best wishes to family and friends. Rest in peace Harry Jones.

Sure it will be an even better turn out because of you crunch

Best of wishes to yourself and his family mate

Rip Harry Jones

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Sorry just read your previous posts didn't realise you are his son, truly am sorry for your loss mate, I for one think your old man would be very proud of you and the bravery shown by coming on here and letting every know truly hope he has a good send off mate

Take care bobby

Last edited:
rip bro sure he was an idle to you. tbh in my view better to go doing what you love than any other way. best wishes for the future

Rip Harry, My Thoughts Are With Yourself And Your Family At This Difficult Time Crunch.

Top Bottom