funding

babybadger

Reaction score
hello peeps i was wondering if ay one knows of a way to get some funding inpart or full so i can take my part one ive had my tools on for 7 years but never taken any courses the company i now work for have said thay would do it but as alot of other firms i think there pulling my chain.
i am full aware that i should not have my tools on but am worried if i take them off the sack is only round the corner
if any one can help or point me in the right direction that would be a great help
many thanks
me:D

i tried to get some funding through simian, but was told they can only get funding for the part 2, i think my boss is pullin my leg about puttin me through my part 1 but jus can't afford to do it on my own at min like..

Got funding thru train to gain with Hertel, done with Simian for the Part 1 ?

hello peeps i was wondering if ay one knows of a way to get some funding inpart or full so i can take my part one ive had my tools on for 7 years but never taken any courses the company i now work for have said thay would do it but as alot of other firms i think there pulling my chain.
i am full aware that i should not have my tools on but am worried if i take them off the sack is only round the corner
if any one can help or point me in the right direction that would be a great help
many thanks
me:D

I know peoples situations differ, but after 7 years you should really already be on the way for your Part 2, let alone your Part 1... pull your finger out, you lazy f.ucker, lol.

Anyway, like others have said, try Simian.
They are Forum sponsors and will more then likely be able to help you.

thanks for the info lads but what or who is simian can some one let me know cheers

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

cheers jason lol im not lazy well not all the time i syopped work for two years to look aftermy kids etc but yes this is no ones fault but my own should have stay out the pubs and saved my money

The blue link here: Simian, will take you to their profile page.
There you can contact them.

They are a training provider, who (as i believe) deal exclusively with Scaffolding training.
Heres their website: (click here)

Hope this helps. :)
Good luck mate.

Jay.

Babybadgers my son he is a lazy fatboy lol joking
yet again hes working for a company that promised the rainbow with the pot of gold and then took the rainbow away i wount name the company yet as they still owe me money as i finished with them last week i didn't agree with the way they work for a big company and can see things could go wrong in a bad way

cheers dad lol well ive sent the guys at simian a message lets hope i get some feed back thanks again to all and dad back to the village they rang me and said that they where missing there idiot lol

Top Bottom