funding for courses

pip

Reaction score
does any one know of any one thats does government funded scaffolding courses when your on the rock and roll so we can free training

been scaffolding for 13years but have no ticket how do i go about getting one asap

Do anybod know wher i can get fundin for a free house whe n i get bac to uk

im in the same boat mate been scaffolding for the last 9 years, been working for the same firm since 16 and not needed any tickets as it was a family firm in wales! just moved to newcastle now im stuck! booked in to do my part 1 nxt monday in training 2000 in blackburn! looking for a job then in the north east if anybody can help!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

you need to do your part 1! nxt possible one in the uk is blackburn a week monday! then ther aint one for a month mate!

kylestanley .. if you have no card to put scaffolding up then you cant scaffold because buy law no card means no scaffolding so youve had enough time to put your self through the courses and you havent we all have so start out as a labourer and enjoy

HSE law i believe working a height regs and all that poo

i did three years of labourer! worked for a family firm so never got my tickets just moved to newcastle and got my part 1 booked in for monday! will be following tht rite up and getting my advanced as soon as possible!

Top Bottom