Fuelmate

Fuelmate

Reaction score
Hi,

Our best fuel card price for next week is 109.45ppl which is 131.34ppl inc VAT. Anyone got any better or worse?

James

no !!but got an oyster card its 3quid a day cheaper than a travel card. And I know some rumanians selling for a pound a litre

the price in forecourts up in GLESGA at the moment is £128.9
is it much deerer doon sooth;)

Ha ha ha......i wish

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Would only cost me 15 quid instead of 100 to fill the car.

1.43 here.

That equates to around 106 Pesos a litre. Here it is 59 Pesos a litre. So pretty expensive when you consider the average wage is around 4 dollars a day.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

You don't have to get out of the motor and fill it up yourself though.

Have you considered purchasing a Jeepney or a motorised Trycycle to compensate the fuel consumption & running costs ?

Last edited:
That equates to around 106 Pesos a litre. Here it is 59 Pesos a litre. So pretty expensive when you consider the average wage is around 4 dollars a day.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

I just checked this morning as to be honest we have a local account and just have to pay whatever it is bit it's £1.47 local here but still more affordable than for the locals round your way Fred.

Is that diesel or Petrol (Gasoline) ?

Top Bottom