Reaction score
Fuelmate supply fuel cards for the following networks

BP
Shell
Esso
Texaco
UK Fuels
Keyfuels

If anyone is looking for a good deal on Fuel cards give me a shout.

Thanks

James

I've got a good idea, why not someone come up with a scheme that uses 1 card for numerous outlets as apposed to 1 card for each separate chain of garages in each vehicle! Feckin nightmare trying to keep a track on fuel when you have 500,000 invoices coming in for all the different garages, cards and vehicles. Believe it or not, there are not always the same garages where ever you go, imagine that!

P.s Slight deliberate exaggeration on the amount of invoices, just incase one of you facetious individuals wants to expand on the post utilising their comedic repertoire. Over elaborated for dramatic effect i might add!

Last edited:
No sorry none of our cards cover Petron or Caltex

James

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

When I say a good deal, I mean fair prices that are going to save you money on your fuel.

James

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Hi,

Allstar do indeed offer a card that covers most sites in the UK, only downside is they charge you £2 every time you use the card before you even put a drop of fuel in. They call it a network service fee.

James

Fuelmate

Hi,

For example our cheapest price this week is on our UK Fuels card which is 109.45ppl which is 131.34ppl inc VAT.

James

Top Bottom