From the hotel window... oh dear...

Probably weren't expecting Teeside the inspector on them today. Wouldn't have minded seeing a larger picture, is that a big horse on the flat roof?

Think he has and he is not afraid to use it, hope he is not coming round this way on his hols or anything.:worried:

if comes near my job ill take for a coffee and a Danish

If he comes near mine I will take him for a barrel of Jura.:idea:

Scaff alert,please inspect local tree's,bushes ect,for teeside scaff.
Distinguishing marks.
Shiny new camera.
Telephoto lens(for snapping from distance)
Flat cap(obligatory in the north east)
Whippet(see above)
Hobnail boots(handy for nailing to the floor next to the bar)
Ferrets about person(handy for keeping knackers warm in winter)
Natural habitat.
Snooker halls
Working mens clubs
Docks
Brothels
Scarborough
Diet.
Pork scratchings
Black pudding
kippers
Pigs trotters
Whippet food
Last seen at scotch corner,thought to be heading north to claim his barrell of jura:D:laugh::laugh:feel free to add your own lads:laugh:

Think you covered it but I will keep my eye oot as the jocks are not known just to give this stuff away.:eek:

haha, just paid £65 for a bottle of 18 year old to take to America with me on Saturday, saw one in the shop for 50k.:eek:

haha, just paid £65 for a bottle of 18 year old to take to America with me on Saturday, saw one in the shop for 50k.:eek:

I bought a 70cl bottle from tesco,10 yr old with a honey finish,£30;)

I think that's the one all the tourists are drinking.;)

Nah, not really try a wee Jura, pretty cheap and lovely.

Hate the drink drivers but don't think this will have to much effect on them. They are bringing out the families of victims who have been killed by offenders which might be fair enough but these offenders would have been drunk behind the wheel no matter what the limit was. Just my opinion and no doubt it would be different if someone close to me had suffered but one of the problems with devolution is we now have an additional layer of government desperate to leave their mark on the world at additional cost to the tax payer and not much in return as far as I can see.

Top Bottom