Frekin E;Mails

spannerman

Reaction score
Why do I want the frekin things in my inbox everytime I respond??????
Some one tell me how to stop the dam things, PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSE

bloody hell i get join hugh fish campaign too lol!!

got to CP then Where?
I know your trying to help Paddy but think we are two dumb arses when it comes to putors
Or have you sussed it Brandy?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Sorry should have said Dico (not Brandy)

i no where your comeing from spannerman cos!!!! i get my mises to do all my computor problems lol!!!

If I gave my misses the computor she'd throw it out the window

You spend so much time on that bloody thing ------ Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

There you can talk to me now-----

Time for a drinky poo's me thinks

well if she didnt sort it i would throw it throw the window lol!!!!!!!!

Know a woman who threw her sons laptop in the river cause of his online gambling.

why were on a roll do you no why my computor crashes when i put u tube on

right you thick cu nts i am not going to do this anymore,
admin make this a sticky
1, log on
2, user cp
3, on the left hand side SETTINGS AND OPTIONS, click on EDIT OPTIONS
4, there you will find, MESSAGE AND NOTIFICATION, half way down you will find a drop down list (the one in white for all you daft cu nts) click on do not subscribe and you should be sorted.
read the rest and you will be able to delete a few other options?

Started getting a load of spam mail attached to the forum now have had to contact apple to sort it out.
SF is there anything the web provider can do about it ?

I'd say thats unusual, Andy, particularly on a Mac. How do you know it's forum generated?

I've been using the forum for quite some time now and have not ever noticed an increase in the amount of Spam I receive.

I'm sure Admin has talked about this before and every precaution is in place to stop it happening. When he's back tomorrow, I expect he'll also reassure you that it's not coming from the forum.

Spannerman (and others) - follow Jakdan's instructions and you should be fine. All it's doing is letting you know that a thread you posted on (showed an interest in) has had other replies you may be interested in. I do believe there's an option to subscribe individually to threads rather than none or all that you post on.

I think if you mark all emails from scaffs forum as spam, you may miss some PM's or message of importance from Admin.

Tax it's more from people offering work that would never have got my email also had some others not saying it's the forum but that is the way they are coming

Hi Andy,

I think there was a spat of PM's doing the rounds (which get copied to your email) from "recruitment" agencies. Our account only got one, but some of the guys here got a few more, from what I gather.

I'm sure our emails are protected on here and when admin is around tomorrow, he'll verify that.

right you thick cu nts i am not going to do this anymore,
admin make this a sticky
1, log on
2, user cp
3, on the left hand side SETTINGS AND OPTIONS, click on EDIT OPTIONS
4, there you will find, MESSAGE AND NOTIFICATION, half way down you will find a drop down list (the one in white for all you daft cu nts) click on do not subscribe and you should be sorted.
read the rest and you will be able to delete a few other options?

Sorted, Nah nah nah nah nah, I'm still a thick cu nt though when it comes to putors
Thank you Brain box :smile1:

Top Bottom