freedom!!!!

waynedamage

Reaction score
new job, new start... f***ing bliss to be at a proper scaff firm again instead of those clowns dandara, yous best sort your **** out boys!!!

one more thing... I found out who you are ya dirty wee snake! runnin tae the gaffer tellin him what i write on the forum! ill be seeing you MATE! al give u something to show him... couple o shiners and a fat lip, :mad:

Thats the trouble with a public forum Wayne , what ever you write is in he public domain and can be read by anyone , and used to prosecute people

Thats the trouble with a public forum Wayne , what ever you write is in he public domain and can be read by anyone , and used to prosecute people

I know mate but never expected one of the "brothers" running to the boss saying "guess wot ive just seen" found out loads more since i left than i could have while i was there! but hey ho we live and learn! :embarrest:

:)Once the gate is opened and the horse has bolted,that's when all the juicy information you were'nt supposed to know comes flooding out;)

:)Once the gate is opened and the horse has bolted,that's when all the juicy information you were'nt supposed to know comes flooding out;)

exactly mate, seemingly they're going to try n take me to court for breach of contract... ha ha ha nae chance there gonna spend thousands on chasing me because i didnt work ma notice, the jungledrums are deafening up ere lol:nuts:

There's always someone ready to put the knife in inorder to further their own career pal,DON'T go down to their level .

There's always someone ready to put the knife in inorder to further their own career pal,DON'T go down to their level .

cheers for the advice sun, as i said we live and learn, ive moved on now anyway new firm new start. all good :)

Sympathise with you pal, if i had a penny for every time i heard this sh/t i wouldn't have to turn a spanner again. We work in the most lowdown industry in the UK. Solidarity (never)

SAD BUT TRUE QUATAR
there are a lot of good guys who would give their all for their fellow scaffs but sadly the few ratbags will always undermine any good work done for the betterment of the whole scaffolding game.

I wish it was only a few jobandknock, think every firm ive been on has a ratbag c**ksucker and i've worked for a few companies, even had them on agency jobs when they all get f**ked off at the end of the contract just the same... go figure???

Top Bottom