Free Give Aways

andyf8686

Reaction score
Are the forum sponce's going to do any promtions / comp's ???? be it training course or spanners or tax return etc.......

Are the forum sponce's going to do any promtions / comp's ???? be it training course or spanners or tax return etc.......

I think Simian should put all the part 1's through their part 2 as long as they can lift up a paddy and look through it, Bettertax is running a few competitions but maybe try sorting out Superscaffs super tax for free which should keep em busy for the next financial year, Hydrajaws could supply the local with a pull tester to see if anyone could prize a pint out of Paddy Carr and Buy Brand should supply all titanium tools free of charge to anyone with over 7000 posts.:cool:

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Oh yes, and the SCCR should send their chairman up to Argyll for 2 weeks graft for a fellow forum company who may be in need of help.:noworry:

Not sure Stewart will enjoy being called a fat cat but I like the way you are thinking.:D

Any other suggestions?

oooooooooooooooo you will pay for that one with your life Swifty, I have only just caught up on the utube video's. I have never been so afraid since watching snakes on a plane.:eek:

Top Bottom